The three-month long lockdown ended on 16 June, but an emergency situation regime with the restrictions on the cross-border movements, economic activities, public and administrative services stays in place until further decision.
The entry of foreigners into the Republic of Lithuania will be allowed only for those citizens of the countries, where the incidence of coronavirus infection in the country of their residence has not exceeded 25 cases/100 000 population in the last 14 calendar days. The list of the „safe“ countries is being updated and made public every week. The current list you can find here.
Foreigners arriving from countries that are more affected by coronavirus may enter Lithuania only in exceptional cases. Those with a permit are recommended to stay in isolation for 14 days. The current list of countries most affected by COVID-19 could been find here.
Changes of Discover Lithuania services due to COVID-19
The safety precautions we are taking to enhance the health and safety of our experience:
- Only private tours. The shared/group tours has been stopped and will not operate until the 1st of January.
- All customers touchpoints in vehicle are frequently cleaned.
- All protective equipment, such a mask and hand sanitizer, is provided
- Recommendation to take the distances in queues at least 1 meter (if possible)
- Recommendation to take any other possible step to ensure traveler safety
- Prohibition to work with symptoms or if isolation is prescribed
Stay safe, healthy and we are ready to welcome you again!